Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apologies for Blog's Temporary Suspension

Regrettably, I must say that this blog has been in hibernation because I have since left the Island of AXA. As a result, I am not able to comment on the local happenings.However,I hope to restart my commentary in the near future.
To all my viewers , those who posted comments , objections,I will try to return with newer material and information that is news worthy ,factual and interesting.
To Mr Mitchell,I have always I valued your input and criticisms. I also follow your blog closely and even though I am temporarily suspending this blog, I will still check your blog to get an idea of the climate of political change that is taking place in AXA and the issues we are facing us all. As you have mentioned in a previous post, someone told you that I was associated with the APP party,that is incorrect.I am not part of APP or in any way affiliated with them. While I endorse their agenda,my views ,opinions and commentaries are unbiased and independently generated from research and local sources.
I will be back as soon as I can to post and generate discussion of issues affecting our poeple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!